Status
Not open for further replies.

can any one help I am picking up a hard yardage game and cabinet this week I
am planning in installing superman into it but I am also looking for other
games that will work with this system its a jamma with a 8 way control
stick 2 action buttons and has up to 4 players any one have any idea what
games I can put in this cabinet and does any one have any good jamma board
for sale that would work in this system

Herman
hkane@cfl.rr.com

There's houndreds that would fit...

If you want fighters though you'll have to add extra buttons...

Your best bet is to get Mame or look in www.klov.com to see what you would
like to own...

steve

"herman kane" <hkane1@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
> can any one help I am picking up a hard yardage game and cabinet this week
> am planning in installing superman into it but I am also looking for other
> games that will work with this system its a jamma with a 8 way control
> stick 2 action buttons and has up to 4 players any one have any idea what
> games I can put in this cabinet and does any one have any good jamma board
> for sale that would work in this system
>
> Herman
> hkane@cfl.rr.com

get a jpac and arcade vga card from www.ultimarc.com and use a pc in the cab