Dim 3000 Video Out - Help

I have just ordered a Dell 3000.
I am sure that the video out is NOT a DVI interface, can someone
confirm,Please.

I would like to hook up my "old" computer & new one with this KVM:
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1274320&CatId=0

As the video connectors on this KVM are DVIs it would likely not work,
but I would like confirmation.
Perhaps someone could suggest a USB2 KVM with analog video in/outs.
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about 3000 video help

    You're correct, it's analog out.

    "gg" <noway@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I have just ordered a Dell 3000.
    > I am sure that the video out is NOT a DVI interface, can someone
    > confirm,Please.
    >
    > I would like to hook up my "old" computer & new one with this KVM:
    > http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1274320&CatId=0
    >
    > As the video connectors on this KVM are DVIs it would likely not work,
    > but I would like confirmation.
    > Perhaps someone could suggest a USB2 KVM with analog video in/outs.
    > Thanks

Dell KVM Video Computers