GPS & TRACKING

Last response: in Network Providers
May 15, 2004 3:34:04 AM

I searched the iDen website but could not find anything where I could track
other phone users,thru my phone display,and not using a computer and the
internet.Is this right or did I miss something?Oh,don`t worry,not really
trying to track "other" phone users but my teenage sons.

More about : gps tracking

Anonymous
May 15, 2004 10:39:45 PM

Gilberto, here you will find several solutions
http://www.gps-practice-and-fun.com/gps-phones.html

regards

--
Andreas van Hooijdonk

"Gilberto A Rivera" <rgilberto@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> I searched the iDen website but could not find anything where I could
track
> other phone users,thru my phone display,and not using a computer and
the
> internet.Is this right or did I miss something?Oh,don`t worry,not
really
> trying to track "other" phone users but my teenage sons.

Anonymous
May 15, 2004 11:07:32 PM

We use http://www.telenavetrack.net

You can track from your i95,i730, or your computer and get maps, street
address, speed of travel, and there are many settings to adjust how
often the phone sends back data. The more often data is sent, the more
accurate readings of speed etc. Great for employers and parents of
teenage drivers.

Gook luck,

Mike

Gilberto A Rivera wrote:
> I searched the iDen website but could not find anything where I could track
> other phone users,thru my phone display,and not using a computer and the
> internet.Is this right or did I miss something?Oh,don`t worry,not really
> trying to track "other" phone users but my teenage sons.

Anonymous
May 19, 2004 10:00:04 PM

I can't get the link to work!

!