Closed

Anyone have a star fighter for trade?

doesn't have to be the dedicated mini---generic wood grain cab is fine
(that is the one i played on anyway).
the game is like galaga, but much slower paced.
there was one at the dallas auction about a year ago.
anyone in here buy it?

thanks,
ronald
4 answers Last reply
More about anyone star fighter trade

    Ronald, Ronald, Ronald....

    I had one of these a week ago, if you're talking about the super rare
    Moon Cresta clone from Potomac Computer Games Division.

    Shoulda made an offer, you had your chance! :)
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    james, no this one is a bit different from moon cresta (i already have a
    eagle mini which is good enough).
    i barely remember the game myself. i wish i would have picked that one
    up in the woodgrain at the dallas auction awhile back---it even worked!
    anyone remember this one besides me???
    greg salahi has a dedicated mini im hoping to trade for.

    ronald
  3. Anonymous said:
    i have 1 in woodgrain 585-789-7899,dan
    james, no this one is a bit different from moon cresta (i already have a
    eagle mini which is good enough).

    i barely remember the game myself. i wish i would have picked that one
    up in the woodgrain at the dallas auction awhile back---it even worked!
    anyone remember this one besides me???
    greg salahi has a dedicated mini im hoping to trade for.

    ronald
  4. i have a starfighter in wood cabenet ,coctail 585-789-7899,dan.

Classifieds Games Video Hot Deals