windows stalls at splash screen!!

July 23, 2005 10:13:03 AM

I am running windows XP Home edition with SP2. When starting up it stalls at
the XP splash screen with the flashing bar below it. I can start in safe mode
but haven't had any luck with the system restore.

Thanks for any help
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 2:18:34 PM

Successful safe mode indicates a defective driver. Check Microsoft support
knowledge database, if another computer is available, for troubleshooting
procedure.

AL(KB3U) & Darlene Romanosky N. Ft.
Myers, FL