I could not find web sites,when in my emai.It would work ,until i tried to go
to the sites listed. I could not fiquire this out. A technition had me down
load fire fox.It works fine with fire fox,But i am use to internen
explorer.There must be some thing missing from ep,but idon't know how this
happened.It was working untill last wednesday.
--
mccultc

Byte

Firefox is now your new default browser. If you don't like it you'll need to
uninstall it so you can reinstate your IE (Internet Explorer) as your browser.
Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in WindowsXP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318378
--
Some days you''re the windshield.
Some days you''re the bug.