WTB: New or Nearly New 19" U3100 or Pro Vision VGA Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let me know if you have one and are willing to ship it.

Thanks!

I'm also interested in the same, but at a discounted price.

If your not too worried about the price, WG still sells the 3100.

On 27 May 2005 07:20:01 -0700, arcadeworkshop@gmail.com wrote:

>Let me know if you have one and are willing to ship it.
>
>Thanks!

got an original I paid $400 or so for NEW from WG it has less than 20 hours
on it. Don't want it anymore. I would say mine is nearly new. I will ship.
Bought it for a mame project cab many years ago, but decided I didn't like
mame conversions.

- Pat
"Nate Goulet" <askifyouwantaaddress@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm also interested in the same, but at a discounted price.
>
> If your not too worried about the price, WG still sells the 3100.
>

> On 27 May 2005 07:20:01 -0700, arcadeworkshop@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>Let me know if you have one and are willing to ship it.
>>
>>Thanks!

I have one for sale, less than 8 hours on the monitor. will ship ver
carefully. google me and see my feedback.