Closed

WTB: New or Nearly New 19" U3100 or Pro Vision VGA Monitor

Let me know if you have one and are willing to ship it.

Thanks!
3 answers Last reply
More about u3100 vision monitor

    I'm also interested in the same, but at a discounted price.

    If your not too worried about the price, WG still sells the 3100.

    On 27 May 2005 07:20:01 -0700, arcadeworkshop@gmail.com wrote:

    >Let me know if you have one and are willing to ship it.
    >
    >Thanks!

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    got an original I paid $400 or so for NEW from WG it has less than 20 hours
    on it. Don't want it anymore. I would say mine is nearly new. I will ship.
    Bought it for a mame project cab many years ago, but decided I didn't like
    mame conversions.

    - Pat
    "Nate Goulet" <askifyouwantaaddress@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I'm also interested in the same, but at a discounted price.
    >
    > If your not too worried about the price, WG still sells the 3100.
    >

    > On 27 May 2005 07:20:01 -0700, arcadeworkshop@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    >>Let me know if you have one and are willing to ship it.
    >>
    >>Thanks!

  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I have one for sale, less than 8 hours on the monitor. will ship ver
    carefully. google me and see my feedback.
    <arcadeworkshop@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Let me know if you have one and are willing to ship it.
    >
    > Thanks!

Classifieds Games Video Monitors VGA Hot Deals