WTB in Florida

Last response: in Deals
May 27, 2005 7:51:47 PM

Looking to purchase the followin for a client in Florida. Perfer South
Florida (Okeechobee South). Needs to be original, working, and in very
good condition.

Charlie

1. DIG DUG {UPRIGHT} 11. RALLY X {UPRIGHT}
2. PUNCHOUT {UPRIGHT} 12. SINISTAR {UPRIGHT}
3. DONKEY KONG JR { ORANGE CAB} 13. MOON PATROL {UPRIGHT}
4. Q BERT {UPRIGHT} 14. BUMP & JUMP {UPRIGHT}
5. BURGERTIME {UPRIGHT} 15. SCRAMBLE {UPRIGHT}
6. SUPER PACMAN {UPRIGHT} 16. ASTEROIDS {UPRIGHT}
7. SPACE INVADERS {UPRIGHT} 17. PENGO {UPRIGHT}
8. JUNGLE KING {UPRIGHT} 18. PHOENIX {UPRIGHT}
9. KANGAROO {UPRIGHT} 19. CONGO BONGO { UPRIGHT}
10. MISSILE COMMAND {UPRIGHT} 20. MARIO BROTHERS {WIDE BODY CAB}

More about : wtb florida

Anonymous
May 27, 2005 10:59:24 PM

I have an average Punchout and a real nice Missle Command with a new
monitor and CPO. I also have a nice hard to find Italian version of
Space Invaders called The Invaders and a bunch of others too. I am in
Largo, 33778.

I saw Brians or prOks Pengo when he was getting it and it was in great
shape.

E-mail studiobassist AT hotmail.com

Thanks,
Todd
May 28, 2005 10:50:36 AM

I have a Qbert, Asteroids, Rally-x, Moon Patrol, Super Pacman ,a dn Dig
Dug for sale , I am in Orlando. Thanks Todd
Related resources
May 29, 2005 1:27:31 AM

Tell me what your willing to pay for each one of these assumming all
original and in good working order. email me your list with prices
willing to pay to: andy@thegamegallery.com I'm in Tampa
Anonymous
May 29, 2005 11:16:32 AM

$200 each......... LOL