Windows is stuck on blue screen

When I start up my lap top, it goes thru the normal start up process, you see
tha black windows xp screen, then it goes to the HP screen, then it goes to
the blue Windows XP screen and stays there. Ive tried rebooting and starting
in safe mode, nut no luck. I stays in the blue screen on safe mode as well.
Can anyone help?
1 answer Last reply
More about windows stuck blue screen

    HP Pavilions that ship with Microsoft Windows XP do
    not come with Recovery CDs. Instead, they use a hidden
    space (partition) on the hard drive to store the recovery
    information.

    Read the following article thoroughly, then follow
    the steps outlined to perform a "non-destructive"
    recovery operation.
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=us&docname=bph07145&product=71013&dlc=en&lang=en

    If a "non-destructive" recovery will not work, then you'll have
    to resort to a "destructive recovery" which will reformat the
    drive, thus wiping it clean of all files before Windows XP is
    reinstalled.

    Obtaining HP Recovery CDs
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?product=71013&lang=en&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=bph07143

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Mario" wrote:

    | When I start up my lap top, it goes thru the normal start up process, you see
    | tha black windows xp screen, then it goes to the HP screen, then it goes to
    | the blue Windows XP screen and stays there. Ive tried rebooting and starting
    | in safe mode, nut no luck. I stays in the blue screen on safe mode as well.
    | Can anyone help?

Safe Mode Blue Screen Windows XP