This is the message I got from the event log:

The following start-up or program file cannot be loaded:
ASPI32

What does this mean?

--
Seamon

Byte

Looks like its related to your CD/DVD burner and may be corrupt.
Aspi32 Software
http://www.programurl.com/software/aspi32.htm

FileForum | Magic ASPI32
http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/Magic_ASPI32/1010416259/1
--
Some days you''re the windshield.
Some days you''re the bug.

"seamon1" wrote:

> This is the message I got from the event log:
>
> The following start-up or program file cannot be loaded:
> ASPI32
>
> What does this mean?
>
> --
> Seamon

Sorry to ask again, will it be ok if I just put the file aspi32.dll in my
windows directory? Do I need to place in "system32" or any other folder?

Thanks for your help!
--
Seamon

"Byte" wrote:

> Looks like its related to your CD/DVD burner and may be corrupt.
> Aspi32 Software
> http://www.programurl.com/software/aspi32.htm
>
> FileForum | Magic ASPI32
> http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/Magic_ASPI32/1010416259/1
> --
> Some days you''re the windshield.
> Some days you''re the bug.
>

> "seamon1" wrote:
>
> > This is the message I got from the event log:
> >
> > The following start-up or program file cannot be loaded:
> > ASPI32
> >
> > What does this mean?
> >
> > --
> > Seamon

Sorry to ask again, after downloaded the file ASPI32.dll, where do I put this
file to? Is it in the system32 folder?

Thanks for your help!
--
Seamon

"Byte" wrote:

> Looks like its related to your CD/DVD burner and may be corrupt.
> Aspi32 Software
> http://www.programurl.com/software/aspi32.htm
>
> FileForum | Magic ASPI32
> http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/Magic_ASPI32/1010416259/1
> --
> Some days you''re the windshield.
> Some days you''re the bug.
>

> "seamon1" wrote:
>
> > This is the message I got from the event log:
> >
> > The following start-up or program file cannot be loaded:
> > ASPI32
> >
> > What does this mean?
> >
> > --
> > Seamon