Hi, I have recently decided to get a new laptop, and was just wondering if anyone here in the community could help me out with a laptop, specs provided below, this will be a gaming laptop, I play games every day, and am mostly likely to continue to do so through college.
1. What is your budget?
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
1920 x 1080
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Portable is nice, I'll be moving from place to place with it quite often.
5. How much battery life do you need?
Three to Four Hours
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
League of Legends, StarCraft II (HotS), Skyrim, etc.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
512GB, if needed, 1TB if it won't put me over budget.
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
I would like to keep it for 3-4 years so it will at least get me through college, I am not too worried about the specs falling behind those released every year, but I would like to keep my games looking nice throughout the span of the laptops use.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
Again, DVD ROM, if needed, Blueray ROM, if it won't put me over budget.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I really don't care about the brand, as long as it gets the job done.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Game every day, League of Legends mainly, would love to have it last through college