outlook express

I can receive email but cannot send , forward or reply. I can do so using my
ISP (Bellsouth.net) and using the email section. Is there a solution to this
problem? If I use the add and remove program feature (removing outlook
express in the windows portion) and reinstall using ie6setup.exe will this
solve my problem? Please advise privately, if possible, as I am on a cell
phone for the internet. HELP!!!! I also cannot get my newsgroups for
Bellsouth, but can get the newsgroup for this.
monty5@bellsouth.net
2 answers Last reply
More about outlook express

    How do I set up my e-mail account?
    http://help.bellsouth.net/blscontent/commoncontent/howto/manage_email_outlook_exp.asp

    FAQs for BellSouth E-mail Customers
    http://help.bellsouth.net/sdcuser/asp/dsl/default.asp

    Chat with a BellSouth eAgent
    http://help.bellsouth.net/sdcuser/asp/dial/default.asp

    How to reinstall or repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express
    in Windows XP

    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP - Shell/User
    Microsoft Newsgroups

    "Monroe Ruda" wrote:

    | I can receive email but cannot send , forward or reply. I can do so using my
    | ISP (Bellsouth.net) and using the email section. Is there a solution to this
    | problem? If I use the add and remove program feature (removing outlook
    | express in the windows portion) and reinstall using ie6setup.exe will this
    | solve my problem? Please advise privately, if possible, as I am on a cell
    | phone for the internet. HELP!!!! I also cannot get my newsgroups for
    | Bellsouth, but can get the newsgroup for this.

    Hi

    Please try the Outlook Express News Group:

    or
    http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Monroe Ruda" <monty5@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >I can receive email but cannot send , forward or reply. I can do so using
    >my ISP (Bellsouth.net) and using the email section. Is there a solution to
    >this problem? If I use the add and remove program feature (removing outlook
    >express in the windows portion) and reinstall using ie6setup.exe will this
    >solve my problem? Please advise privately, if possible, as I am on a cell
    >phone for the internet. HELP!!!! I also cannot get my newsgroups for
    >Bellsouth, but can get the newsgroup for this.
    > monty5@bellsouth.net

Outlook Express Internet Service Providers Windows XP