I can receive email but cannot send , forward or reply. I can do so using my
ISP (Bellsouth.net) and using the email section. Is there a solution to this
problem? If I use the add and remove program feature (removing outlook
express in the windows portion) and reinstall using ie6setup.exe will this
solve my problem? Please advise privately, if possible, as I am on a cell
phone for the internet. HELP!!!! I also cannot get my newsgroups for
Bellsouth, but can get the newsgroup for this.
monty5@bellsouth.net

How do I set up my e-mail account?
http://help.bellsouth.net/blscontent/commoncontent/howto/manage_email_outlook_exp.asp

FAQs for BellSouth E-mail Customers
http://help.bellsouth.net/sdcuser/asp/dsl/default.asp

Chat with a BellSouth eAgent
http://help.bellsouth.net/sdcuser/asp/dial/default.asp

How to reinstall or repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express
in Windows XP

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups

"Monroe Ruda" wrote:

| I can receive email but cannot send , forward or reply. I can do so using my
| ISP (Bellsouth.net) and using the email section. Is there a solution to this
| problem? If I use the add and remove program feature (removing outlook
| express in the windows portion) and reinstall using ie6setup.exe will this
| solve my problem? Please advise privately, if possible, as I am on a cell
| phone for the internet. HELP!!!! I also cannot get my newsgroups for
| Bellsouth, but can get the newsgroup for this.

Hi

Please try the Outlook Express News Group:

or
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--

Will Denny