HiVe emulator: all 53 roms

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

I used to have this package of all 53 HiVe roms but lost it when the
computer it was on died. Now I am trying to find the same package of 53
roms for my new computer but all links that I find to it are dead. Can
anyone furnish a working link to the package of 53 roms?

--
Martin
"Photographs From the Universe of Amateur Astronomy"

http://home.online.no/~mrroboto/pacmania/the-emulators/hive.htm