? about Nextel and Boost Mobile

Last response: in Network Providers
May 18, 2004 4:58:15 AM

Are the phones that are used on Nextel or Boost Mobile considered full
duplex (2 way) as far as the speakerphone option goes? Also, on Boost
Mobile since they do not have their own newsgroup and they use the Nextel
Network I have another? On Boost you get wap access, can you go to any wap
site that you would like or is it just a select group that they let you
access? Will they ever be coming to the York, PA area soon? Thanks

More about : nextel boost mobile

Anonymous
May 18, 2004 9:54:11 PM

with the speakerphone...i believe that they are considered full
duplex....there's is very little delay, if any! you should be able to
access any wap site with a boost phone, don't see y u wouldn't be able
to. you might wanna check out boostmobile.com for locations...i don't
know about that!

do u have nextel now?

--
rdmiller
http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t122082.html

I think the Speakerphones are half-duplex. That is that it sounds like to
me. Some time when I am in a load place it cuts out to pick out my voice.

On 5/18/04 5:54 PM, in article rdmiller.16h4y5@nospam.cellphoneforums.net,
"rdmiller" <rdmiller.16h4y5@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:

> with the speakerphone...i believe that they are considered full
> duplex....there's is very little delay, if any! you should be able to
> access any wap site with a boost phone, don't see y u wouldn't be able
> to. you might wanna check out boostmobile.com for locations...i don't
> know about that!
>
> do u have nextel now?
>

> --
> rdmiller
> http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread:
> http://cellphoneforums.net/t122082.html

May 20, 2004 5:07:10 AM

Curtis Wyffels wrote:
> *I think the Speakerphones are half-duplex. That is that it sounds
> like to
> me. Some time when I am in a load place it cuts out to pick out my
> voice.
>

> *

yeah...i've noticed that too! i'm not sure about it full-duplex...it is
close tho! contact a local NRS

--
rdmiller
http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t122082.html