Internet Access Problem

After installing the SP2 (in order to install IPOD software) I know longer
can access the interent, retrieve my mail through Outlook or access computer
help files. I have tried to do a System Restore, but can not access that
either. I've turned the XP Firewall off thinking that was a problem. When I
downloaded the SP2 I had an Access Denied message that I had to correct also.
Does anyone have any idea what could've happened. Thanks. K

All those symptome point to winsock damage. The netsh command in SP2 can rebuild your Winsock. Open the command prompt and type:

netsh winsock reset

, then press ENTER.

--
Mark L. Ferguson