Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone in Michigan, or damn close, have one they need to get rid of?

Prefer complete working, but complete non-working would probably do.
Just not completely stripped and ready for the burn pile.

E-mail me some pics and what kind of money we are talking.

Thanks.
-Tim

swebs

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2009
New at this...

I recently got a Police Trainer Aracde game. I checked around and it sounds like I can switch out the board and put in different games.

Can I find boards that have multiple games on them? Where can I buy these different boards?

thanks in advance