File Icons Gone...

I'm running XP Home on a Dell 2.6ghz Dimension 8300 with Norton
Systemworks 2005. A couple months ago I noticed that when in Windows
Explorer viewing files, the icons that used to be pictures are now a
generic icon. If I change view to Filmstrip or tiles, some of them
show, but not most. In Icon, List or Details none of them show. I did a
search, but didn't really find this specific problem. Does anyone have a
suggestion? :confused:

--
NOIC
1 answer Last reply

    NOIC,

    For which filetype?

    --
    Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "NOIC" <NOIC.1snbq8@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > I'm running XP Home on a Dell 2.6ghz Dimension 8300 with Norton
    > Systemworks 2005. A couple months ago I noticed that when in Windows
    > Explorer viewing files, the icons that used to be pictures are now a
    > generic icon. If I change view to Filmstrip or tiles, some of them
    > show, but not most. In Icon, List or Details none of them show. I did a
    > search, but didn't really find this specific problem. Does anyone have a
    > suggestion? :confused:
    >

    > --
    > NOIC

Icons Windows XP