File Icons Gone...

July 23, 2005 4:16:59 PM

I'm running XP Home on a Dell 2.6ghz Dimension 8300 with Norton
Systemworks 2005. A couple months ago I noticed that when in Windows
Explorer viewing files, the icons that used to be pictures are now a
generic icon. If I change view to Filmstrip or tiles, some of them
show, but not most. In Icon, List or Details none of them show. I did a
search, but didn't really find this specific problem. Does anyone have a
suggestion? :confused:

--
NOIC

More about : file icons