Links to Freeware Update May 31, 2004.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

This is an update of the new, the updated and the removed links
on Links to Freeware at http://home.hccnet.nl/hmdejong/ or
http://linkstofreeware.vze.com/ (currently 1711 working links
available).

==> I would like to thank MightyKitten, Thip and Susan because they
help me to keep my site up-to-date. I also like to thank Matt, for
re-checking the removed links. <==

NEW additions are ...

---- In the FREEWARE section ----

ASCOMP Software GmbH (german) (3 dots)
http://www.ascomp.net/index.php
Various freeware tools on this German-spoken site.

CTI (1 dot)
http://www.teamcti.com/downloads-free.htm
Two freeware utilities: PrcView and TrayIt!.

Delphi Freeware (2 dots)
http://www.hochstrasser.org/delphi/index.html
Three freeware utilities programmed with Delphi: SendToAny, PGMail
and FrameFun.

eeZee on-line (dutch) (3 dots)
http://www.eezee.dds.nl/freeware/
Various categorized freeware applications and utilities on this
Dutch-spoken site.

FocusSoft (1 dot)
http://www.focussoft.net/
Besides some commercial software you can also find two freeware
ones: FocusViewer and Free CD Ripper.

Freeware From YOKOHAMA (1 dot)
http://www.bento.ad.jp/freeware/english/
Two freeware applications: Photo Print CD Jacket and Photo Print
Calendar.

Freeware Gold (3 dots)
http://www.geocities.com/freewaregold/
Miscalleneous freeware applications and utilities on this site.

Freeware programmas (dutch) (3 dots)
http://users.skynet.be/JP.Vanrutten/Website1/free.htm
Lots of freeware applications, utilities and links to other
freewaresites on this Dutch-spoken site.

Gratis Beeldbewerkingsprogramma's (dutch) (3 dots)
http://home.hetnet.nl/~zeylmaker/software/software.htm
Various freeware graphics editors on this Dutch-spoken site.

helicon.com.ua (2 dots)
http://helicon.com.ua/pages/index.php?id=79&L=3
A few freeware applications: TeamIntegrator, HeliconFocus,
NoiseFilter, HeliconMap and three Java-programs.

Lundie.ca - Software By Chris Lundie (2 dots)
http://lundie.ca/
Four freeware utilities here: MailTend, Fwink, PureServ and
IP2Clip.

MailUtilities (1 dot)
http://www.mailutilities.com/downloads/
Among a lot of shareware you can also find two freeware mail
utilities: Mailbox Verifier and Autoroute SMTP.

Morphon Technologies (1 dot)
http://www.morphon.com/index.shtml
Two freeware products: XML-Editor and CSS-Editor.

Neogie Software (2 dots)
http://www.neogie.com/
Three freeware utilities: SimpleCopier, Check4Me, EasyAgenda and a
game in the French language only.
{Also in the FREEWARE - GAMES section}

POKO FREEWARE (3 dots)
http://manitoulinislandwebdesign.it-mate.co.uk/freeware.html
All Internet-related and security freeware applications on this
site with a taped duck :)

Ramlendes (4 dots)
http://www.ramlende.com/downloads.html
Various categorized freeware applications, utilities and games on
this nice designed site.
{Also in the FREEWARE - GAMES section}

Shannon's Tools (3 dots)
http://www.bmeworld.com/shannon/tools/
When you like to use command-line tools in Windows, this is a site
for you.

Shark-Tools (1 dot)
http://sharkpost.isgreat.tv/default.html
Two freeware utilities: SharkPost and Zipsort.

TvbSoft Freeware (dutch) (3 dots)
http://www.town.nl/edusoft/down.html
A lot of freeware educational programs on this Dutch-spoken site.

www.Wiskunde.nu (dutch) (3 dots)
http://users.pandora.be/wiskunde/freeware.htm
Various freeware mathematical programs on this Dutch-spoken site.

In the FREEWARE - PROGRAMMING section:

OverByte (1 dot)
http://www.overbyte.be/frame_index.html
Various freeware Delphi and C++ components.

In the FREEWARE - LINUX section:

UNESCO Freesoftware Portal (3 dots)
http://portal.unesco.org/ci/ev.php?URL_ID=12034
&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201 (link wraps)
On this site you'll find free software for the Linux and other
platforms.
{Also in the FREEWARE - OTHER OS section}

In the FREEWARE - SCREENSAVERS section:

Freds Corner (4 dots)
http://www.fredscorner.nl/
Lots and lots of free screensavers, wallpapers, desktop themes and
more on this site.

---- EARLIER reported OFFLINE, back online again ----

In the FREEWARE section:

AM Productions
http://am-productions.yi.org/downloads.php

Clubic.com (french)
http://www.clubic.com/t/
{Also in the FREEWARE - PDA/HANDHELD section}

-----------------------------
---- REMOVED links ----
-----------------------------

From the FREEWARE section:

About Nepal.com
http://www.aboutnepal.com/Free/software.htm
{no freeware anymore}

Alles Freeware (german)
http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~twendlan/freeware/freeware.htm
{404 - not found}
{Also from the FREEWARE - GAMES section}

Dale Cotton's Home Page
http://members.rogers.com/dale-cotton/
{no freeware anymore}
{Also from the FREEWARE - GAMES section}

DelphiPlanet.de (german)
http://www.delphiplanet.de/
{404 - not found}
{Also from the FREEWARE - PROGRAMMING section}

Dikiye Dvizheniya Website
http://www.ddhomepage.nm.ru/
{temporarily offline}

ElmüSoft Download
http://www.netcult.ch/elmue/ElmueSoft-en.htm
{404 - not found}

eQ2000
http://www.saturngirl.net/eq2000/
{404 - not found}

Freeware from Mika Salonen (finnish)
http://www.mikasalonen.com/
{no freeware anymore}
{Also from the FREEWARE - GAMES section}

FREEWARE SOFTWARE
http://bitman.www1.50megs.com/FreewareSoftware.htm
{404 - not found}

Freeware Tools
http://www.geocities.com/freewaretoolz/
{deactivated by Yahoo - Geocities}

Grok Developments Ltd
http://freestuff.grok.co.uk/
{no freeware anymore}
{Also from the FREEWARE - OTHER OS section}

Johann's World
http://www.johannsworld.de/
{temporarily offline}

JV16.org
http://www.jv16.org/
{no freeware anymore}

Mobile Nut
http://www.mobile-nut.co.uk/
{404 - not found}

NeverExpires.com
http://www.neverexpires.com/software/
{404 - not found}

Pegar (spanish)
http://www.pegar.com.br/aplicativos.asp
{404 - not found}

Shakki's Freeware
http://myfreeware.50megs.com/
{404 - not found}

SureCool
http://surecool.com/
{no freeware anymore}

The Informail Team
http://homepage.eircom.net/~informail/index.html
{404 - not found}

Trevor Frew's Pages
http://members.dodo.net.au/~frewt/freeware.htm
{404 - not found}

Xertia Free Software
http://www.geocities.com/coverlab/xertia/software.html
{deactivated by Yahoo - Geocities}
{Also from the FREEWARE - LINUX section}

From the FREEWARE - MAC section:

Doug Wyatt's Mac Freeware
http://sonosphere.com/Software/Freeware/
{404 - not found}

--------------
---- Note ----
--------------

Links are removed from my page when I have tried
for 4 times to reach them without any success.

--
Henk de Jong
The Netherlands

Matt wrote on 1-6-2004 :
> On 31 May 2004 20:28:25 GMT, Henk de Jong
> <freewarelinksNOSPAM@linkstofreeware.fol.nl> wrote:
>
>> This is an update of the new, the updated and the removed links
>> on Links to Freeware at http://home.hccnet.nl/hmdejong/ or
>> http://linkstofreeware.vze.com/ (currently 1711 working links
>> available).
>>
>> ==> I would like to thank MightyKitten, Thip and Susan because they
>> help me to keep my site up-to-date. I also like to thank Matt, for
>> re-checking the removed links. <==
>
> Missed one last time!
>> -----------------------------
>> ---- REMOVED links ----
>> -----------------------------
>>
>> From the FREEWARE section:
>>

>> Trevor Frew's Pages
>> http://members.dodo.net.au/~frewt/freeware.htm
>> {404 - not found}
>
> http://members.dodo.net.au/~tfrew2/freeware.htm
>
> Changed user id, most likely due to the insane amount of spam from not
> munging email address in newsgroups like this one!
> One good reason for putting up with redirectors, unless the garbage
> they impose is too atrocious.

Thanks Matt for your good work. I'll add the mentioned links on a
couple of days again.

With kind regards,

--
Henk de Jong
The Netherlands

"Henk de Jong" <h.m.dejong_is_not@home.nl> wrote in message
> Matt wrote on 1-6-2004 :
> > On 31 May 2004 20:28:25 GMT, Henk de Jong
> > <freewarelinksNOSPAM@linkstofreeware.fol.nl> wrote:
> >
> >> This is an update of the new, the updated and the removed links
> >> on Links to Freeware at http://home.hccnet.nl/hmdejong/ or
> >> http://linkstofreeware.vze.com/ (currently 1711 working links
> >> available).
> >>
> >> ==> I would like to thank MightyKitten, Thip and Susan because they
> >> help me to keep my site up-to-date. I also like to thank Matt, for
> >> re-checking the removed links. <==
> >
> > Missed one last time!
> >> -----------------------------
> >> ---- REMOVED links ----
> >> -----------------------------
> >>
> >> From the FREEWARE section:
> >>

> >> Trevor Frew's Pages
> >> http://members.dodo.net.au/~frewt/freeware.htm
> >> {404 - not found}
> >
> > http://members.dodo.net.au/~tfrew2/freeware.htm
> >
> > Changed user id, most likely due to the insane amount of spam from not
> > munging email address in newsgroups like this one!
> > One good reason for putting up with redirectors, unless the garbage
> > they impose is too atrocious.
>
> Thanks Matt for your good work. I'll add the mentioned links on a
> couple of days again.
>
> With kind regards,
>
> --
> Henk de Jong
> The Netherlands
> hmdejong_NO_SPAM_@hccnet.nl (Remove _NO_SPAM_)
> 'Links to Freeware'
> http://www.linkstofreeware.vze.com/
> http://home.hccnet.nl/hmdejong/

Henk,
sorry, i've not gotten back to you about helping you out with verifying
yourlinks but as you can tell i kinda got busy setting up a website for
kids. :eek:)

digitalMOSQUITO wrote on 1-6-2004 :
> Henk de Jong wrote:
>

>> Pegar (spanish)
>> http://www.pegar.com.br/aplicativos.asp
>> {404 - not found}
>>

> It's portuguese not spanish.
>
> dM

Thanks. Didn't know that. I'll change it.

With kind regards,

--
Henk de Jong
The Netherlands
hmdejong_NO_SPAM_@hccnet.nl (Remove _NO_SPAM_)
'Links to Freeware'
http://www.linkstofreeware.vze.com/
http://home.hccnet.nl/hmdejong/

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

"they called him //ullins, he was a mad newfrouper"
<|3iff@spanking-the-flonk.edu> wrote in message
> On 31 May 2004 20:28:25 GMT, Henk de Jong
> <freewarelinksNOSPAM@linkstofreeware.fol.nl> wrote:
>
> >This is an update
> >
> once a moron, always a moron...

It's not polite to talk about yourself this much.

Have a great day!

Ernest
_____________________
"In the begining there was nothing, then God said, "Let there be
light"... and there was still nothing, but you could see it."

"Ernest Fairchild" <ernestf@delphidude.com> wrote in message
> "they called him //ullins, he was a mad newfrouper"
> <|3iff@spanking-the-flonk.edu> wrote in message
>> On 31 May 2004 20:28:25 GMT, Henk de Jong
>> <freewarelinksNOSPAM@linkstofreeware.fol.nl> wrote:
>>
>> >This is an update
>> >
>> once a moron, always a moron...
>
> It's not polite to talk about yourself this much.
>
> Have a great day!
>
> Ernest

<giggle> Most excellent response, Ernest! And I second that.

they called him //ullins, he was a mad newfrouper wrote:
> i'm a moron, i'll always be a moron...

So what's new?

TRENDING THREADS