Hide inactive icons

The little circle with the arrow is gone even though it is checked to go on
in properties. I recycled back and forth several times, no help.

Looking for a fix.

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about hide inactive icons

    Visit http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_i.htm and scroll down to
    "Icons - Notification Area - Chevron Missing".

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Roy Colson" wrote:

    | The little circle with the arrow is gone even though it is checked to go on
    | in properties. I recycled back and forth several times, no help.
    |
    | Looking for a fix.
    |
    | Thanks

    Thanks that fixed it.

    > Visit http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_i.htm and scroll down to
    > "Icons - Notification Area - Chevron Missing".
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > Microsoft Newsgroups

    > "Roy Colson" wrote:
    >
    > | The little circle with the arrow is gone even though it is checked to go
    > on
    > | in properties. I recycled back and forth several times, no help.
    > |
    > | Looking for a fix.
    > |
    > | Thanks

Support Microsoft Icons Windows XP