Hide inactive icons

July 24, 2005 1:43:25 AM

The little circle with the arrow is gone even though it is checked to go on
in properties. I recycled back and forth several times, no help.

Looking for a fix.

Thanks

More about : hide inactive icons

Anonymous
July 24, 2005 1:43:26 AM

Visit http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_i.htm and scroll down to
"Icons - Notification Area - Chevron Missing".

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Roy Colson" wrote:

| The little circle with the arrow is gone even though it is checked to go on
| in properties. I recycled back and forth several times, no help.
|
| Looking for a fix.
|
| Thanks
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 2:09:24 AM