Closed

WTB: Qbert Coin Door parts and joystick

In need of some of the coin door parts for a Qbert (namely the
rejector push buttons and some of the mech pieces) and the part that
goes on the end of the joystick that actually pushes the
microswitches. I will buy a whole coin door and joystick if I have to
to get what I am needing.

Please drop me an email with your offers.
Thanks
Robb
3 answers Last reply
More about qbert coin door parts joystick

    I've got a Qbert profanity marquee in you interested.

    $50 shippped. Email me a

    rpresutti at bellsouth dot net if interested.

    "Robert Gonyer" <rgonyer@mchsi.com> wrote in message
    > In need of some of the coin door parts for a Qbert (namely the
    > rejector push buttons and some of the mech pieces) and the part that
    > goes on the end of the joystick that actually pushes the
    > microswitches. I will buy a whole coin door and joystick if I have to
    > to get what I am needing.
    >
    > Please drop me an email with your offers.
    > Thanks
    > Robb

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Bob Roberts has these that should work

    Coin Controls Trim Set - $18.00

    skidog wrote:
    > I've got a Qbert profanity marquee in you interested.
    >
    > $50 shippped. Email me a
    >
    > rpresutti at bellsouth dot net if interested.
    >
    > "Robert Gonyer" <rgonyer@mchsi.com> wrote in message
    > > In need of some of the coin door parts for a Qbert (namely the
    > > rejector push buttons and some of the mech pieces) and the part that
    > > goes on the end of the joystick that actually pushes the
    > > microswitches. I will buy a whole coin door and joystick if I have to
    > > to get what I am needing.
    > >
    > > Please drop me an email with your offers.
    > > Thanks
    > > Robb

  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    On Mon, 30 May 2005 00:23:56 -0400, "skidog"
    <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote:

    >I've got a Qbert profanity marquee in you interested.
    >
    >$50 shippped. Email me a
    >
    >rpresutti at bellsouth dot net if interested.

    Got one already, thanks.

Classifieds Games Joystick Video Hot Deals