MSN screen saver (beta)

July 24, 2005 3:42:18 AM

Hello,

I installed MSN Desktop search and MSN screen saver (beta) from microsoft.
When my screensaver turns on I have a black screen (where the picture should
be) and I have the search form and the RSS feed which will change
occasionally. Any help appreciated, thanks.

More about : msn screen saver beta

Anonymous
July 24, 2005 11:19:50 AM

No help for a beta that doesn't work on your system, uninstall it, and if you wish, report the bug.

--
Mark L. Ferguson