MSN screen saver (beta)

Hello,

I installed MSN Desktop search and MSN screen saver (beta) from microsoft.
When my screensaver turns on I have a black screen (where the picture should
be) and I have the search form and the RSS feed which will change
occasionally. Any help appreciated, thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about screen saver beta

    No help for a beta that doesn't work on your system, uninstall it, and if you wish, report the bug.

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "kman214" <p.praskac@DIESPAMBOTSworldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:%23pleyGAkFHA.3608@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I installed MSN Desktop search and MSN screen saver (beta) from microsoft. When my screensaver turns on I have a black screen
    > (where the picture should be) and I have the search form and the RSS feed which will change occasionally. Any help appreciated,
    > thanks.

MSN Microsoft Windows XP