Japanese Neo candy for trade in Northern IL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello all, I have a Neo Candy 29 inch JPN arcade cab in very very good
condition. Perfect monitor (nicest, brightest monitor out of the macines I
own), fully working with a four slot MVS and some games, if need be. I would
like to trade this for other machines. Fighting games, mostly. Anyone have
anything to trade in the Northern IL area? I would consider selling, but
would want a lot, as it's in top condition (been in a home for over four
years, now). This is a white, metal sit down from Japan, and is very hard to
get in such nice conditon here in the states. I want to trade it since none
of my friends know what a Neo Geo is (bastards), and I would like to get
better known games instead (Tekken, Mortal Kombat, so on).

Can provide pics to anyone that needs them. Just send me an email. Thanks
for looking,
Steve

BTW, if you wish to reply, it's:

maktos3@insightbb.com