I have some problem to start xp file finder.
The utility seems to crash down every time I try to use it and CPU looks
100% busy (explorer.exe)
After 15-20 minutes the window pop up but no answer if I type the file I'm
searching.
Any suggestion pls ?

Show the hidden files and folders Rightclick C:\Windows\Inf\srchasst.inf Click install. The required file is in ../I386 folder on
the XP CD

--
Mark L. Ferguson