Sign in with
Your question

Good budget laptop

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
January 7, 2013 9:16:00 AM

I am looking to buy a new laptop with either an i3 or i5 that isn't very expensive and has a good screen size, i have been looking around and found these models:

• Samsung NP-300E5Z-A05
  • Hp Probook 4530s
  • dell inspiron n5110
  • Lenovo Ideapad Z580

but i am asking to see if there is something better, also my main use for it would be web development so the VGA card doesn't have to be great.

thanks
  • More about : good budget laptop

January 8, 2013 5:16:37 PM

biniya said:
    I would recommend you HP probook 4530s

thanks for the reply, but overall is there a better i3 laptop around the same price?

m
    l
    January 8, 2013 5:28:15 PM

Probook is a business class laptop- you're going to trade durability (and some stuff more related to businesses like remote management and backwards compatibility that a consumer won't care about) for a little more cost and possibly a little less nice specs. Not a bad tradeoff if you are not a gamer. On a plus, Probook 4530 is one of the most popular models to turn into a hackintosh...
    m
    l
    January 8, 2013 6:28:01 PM

bliq said:
    Probook is a business class laptop- you're going to trade durability (and some stuff more related to businesses like remote management and backwards compatibility that a consumer won't care about) for a little more cost and possibly a little less nice specs. Not a bad tradeoff if you are not a gamer. On a plus, Probook 4530 is one of the most popular models to turn into a hackintosh...

sorry if im repeating my self, but what you are saying is that the probook while not perfect, it is the best i3 based laptop for this price range?

thanks
    m
    l
    !