Ernest Fairchild????

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Where have you been hiding yourself? I havent been on newsgroups
since..ahh... well.. years.. Since your site went down and you dont answer
ICQ anymore.. its really been hard to check up on ya. I just decided to
check the groups and found that you still post.. you need to keep in touch a
bit more... Let me know if you have any new developments.. I been trying to
do tech support for your games but since I didnt write them I am not of much
use.. Thank god most of the problems were minor.. I have been keeping your
games hosted all this time and adding what i can... This is to Rudy at
Caiman's... DON"T DIRECT LINK TO MY FILES! I have posted on the
pages not to do that.. it bypasses my tracking. Keep in touch Ernest....

Stryker® www.strykersworld.com

"Stryker®" <stryker0@neo.rr.com> wrote in message
> Where have you been hiding yourself?

Heh. I dropped Stephen's server for incompatibility issues. Everyone
yelling at you all the time is bad for your blood, ya know.

> I havent been on newsgroups
> since..ahh... well.. years.. Since your site went down and you dont
answer
> ICQ anymore.. its really been hard to check up on ya. I just decided
> check the groups and found that you still post.. you need to keep in
touch a
> bit more...

Sorry about that. ernestf at softhome.net is my new e-mail. Feel free to
write anytime.

> Let me know if you have any new developments.. I been trying to
> do tech support for your games but since I didnt write them I am not
of much
> use..

I haven't been writing proggies lately. I've been being really lazy, I
suppose. But that's one of the cool things about freeware. You can take
time off.

> Thank god most of the problems were minor.. I have been keeping your
> games hosted all this time and adding what i can...

And we appreciate it. I didn't have a copy of Crashed! at all, and the
only place we found it was at your site! So that was great!

> This is to Rudy at
> Caiman's... DON"T DIRECT LINK TO MY FILES! I have posted on the
> pages not to do that.. it bypasses my tracking.

I didn't realize he was doing this. I thought he hosted the files on his
own site. Sorry. I hope he'll change it soon. Right, Rudy?

> Keep in touch Ernest....

I will try, pal. And thanks again.

Have a great day!

Ernest
_____________________
"In the begining there was nothing, then God said, "Let there be
light"... and there was still nothing, but you could see it."

"Stryker®" wrote:

> Where have you been hiding yourself? I havent been on newsgroups
> since..ahh... well.. years.. Since your site went down and you dont answer
> ICQ anymore.. its really been hard to check up on ya. I just decided to
> check the groups and found that you still post.. you need to keep in touch a
> bit more... Let me know if you have any new developments.. I been trying to
> do tech support for your games but since I didnt write them I am not of much
> use.. Thank god most of the problems were minor.. I have been keeping your
> games hosted all this time and adding what i can... This is to Rudy at
> Caiman's... DON"T DIRECT LINK TO MY FILES! I have posted on the
> pages not to do that.. it bypasses my tracking. Keep in touch Ernest....
>
> Stryker® www.strykersworld.com

OK, I removed all the links to your website.
The caiman.us downloads were always present for those games.

stats for Candy is Dandy so far: (30 mars - 2 may 2004)
your website visited: 55
downloads from your website: 1
downloads from caiman.us: 159

stats for Crashed so far: (1 april - 2 may 2004)
your website visited: 44
downloads from your website: 0
downloads from caiman.us: 78

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

You didnt have to remove all the links. You can link to my pages. I dont
want you direct linking to the files is all.

Stryker®

"Stryker®" wrote:

> You didnt have to remove all the links. You can link to my pages. I dont
> want you direct linking to the files is all.
>
> Stryker®
>
> > OK, I removed all the links to your website.
> > The caiman.us downloads were always present for those games.
> >
> > stats for Candy is Dandy so far: (30 mars - 2 may 2004)
> > your website visited: 55
> > downloads from your website: 1
> > downloads from caiman.us: 159
> >
> > stats for Crashed so far: (1 april - 2 may 2004)
> > your website visited: 44
> > downloads from your website: 0
> > downloads from caiman.us: 78

Done. :)
Do you know that if a visitor clicks on "Games" in your menu, he cannot find
a link to the download pages?

Cheers,
Rudy

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

> Do you know that if a visitor clicks on "Games" in your menu, he cannot
find
> a link to the download pages?

Argh..ok.. my bad..i was tinkering with my site last night and i removed the
links by accident, they are fixed now.
I also added your banner to the candy & crashed pages.
btw: i loved that you had put down the amount of d/ls from your site
compared to mine.. but remember my candy page alone has had over 4000 visits
and most people d/l the CiD Packs from my site.. so its all goo. =)

Stryker®

"Stryker®" <stryker@strykersworld.com> wrote in message

> Argh..ok.. my bad..i was tinkering with my site last night and i
removed the
> links by accident, they are fixed now.
> I also added your banner to the candy & crashed pages.
> btw: i loved that you had put down the amount of d/ls from your site
> compared to mine.. but remember my candy page alone has had over 4000
visits
> and most people d/l the CiD Packs from my site.. so its all goo. =)

Ewwww, goo!

Have a great day!

Ernest
"In the begining there was nothing, then God said, "Let there be
light"... and there was still nothing, but you could see it."

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

oh, i forgot to say... use this for the download links instead.
www.strykersworld.com/candyisdandy.html
www.strykersworld.com/crashed.html

thanks
Stryker®