Picture download menu doesn't appear automatically

Running Windows XP. Until recently, and I have no idea why the change,
when I put a flash card into my card reader, a download menu asking
which app I wanted to use to open the pictures would appear. It no
longer is appearing automatically. I can bring it up by going to the
drive that card is in (removeable disk G), clicking properties and then
autoplay. This is the menu that I want to appear when I put my card
into the reader (USB connected to computer).

--
To email, erase "forgetit"
2 answers Last reply

    Download details Autoplay Repair Wizard:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=C680A7B6-E8FA-45C4-A171-1B389CFACDAD&displaylang=en

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson

    Mark L. Ferguson wrote:

    >Download details Autoplay Repair Wizard:
    >http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=C680A7B6-E8FA-45C4-A171-1B389CFACDAD&displaylang=en

    DL'd as suggested. Chose removeable disk G to test as this was where
    the flach cards pic were stored. Although the wizard said there was a
    problem, it couldn't fix.

    --
    To email, erase "forgetit"

Download Windows XP