drops LAN connection every 25 seconds

What might cause a connection drop?
I have 2 computers on the router one drops the other doesn't.

"wine guy" <wine guy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> What might cause a connection drop?
> I have 2 computers on the router one drops the other doesn't.

Bad cable or wireless connection. Bad NIC. Bad router port. Misconfigured
TCP/IP settings. Malware.

The possibilities are almost endless. After checking the cable, try a
different cable on a different port on the router, I would scan for malware.
Check here for a start on scanning for malware:

http://www.aumha.org/secure.htm

Kerry