FS: Buford, GA: Blitz 99 Cabinet, converted from Virtua Fi..

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am looking to sell a Blitz cabinet I picked up a while ago, but I am
moving and it is just too big.

NFL Blitz 99 2PL with 49-way joysticks.

25" Monitor, might be NANOA since this was originally a Virtua Fighter
cab, I cant tell by looking at it because all the stickers have worn
off, but there is a plugin for normal and high, so I think you can
switch the res.

JAMMA harness.
VF sound amp still in cab
Has one coin mech, I have put locks on coin door.
Is in good condition, I have made repairs to the cabinet, has original
artwork for CP overlay and monitor bezel.
Does not have Blitz card reader, did not come with one. Cabinet has
been cleaned, taken care of, and repaired.

Monitor has some burn marks, but very bright, so once it is on and
going you cant tell. Cabinet has some wear, but decent wear for its
age. Cabinet is very, very sturdy, its a beast.

If you are interested please let me know. email me and I can send you
pictures. I live in Buford, GA. Buyer would have to provide means for
picking up and receiving shipment.

I forgot to put a price, $500 obo. This is a complete working system.