StoryHarp (freeware interactive fiction game maker)

Last response: in Video Games
June 3, 2004 2:48:07 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

http://www.kurtz-fernhout.com/StoryHarp/index.htm

--

Woodzy
http://rtdos.com/forum

privileged, proprietary, confidential, or other wise private information.
immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this email by
you is prohibited.
Anonymous
June 3, 2004 1:18:26 PM

giovedì 03/giu/2004 _*ProteanThread*_ ha scritto:

> http://www.kurtz-fernhout.com/StoryHarp/index.htm

From the licence I had read:
The Publisher grants you a one-time temporary license to use the
Unregistered Software for a trial period of up to twenty four (24) hours of
total use beginning from the time of first use. ...

Then, in the ordering page I've found this note that cheered me up:
All of our software is now free. Its ownership and continuing development is
moving to the new non-profit organization we are forming.
The new free registration code for StoryHarp is as follows:
Registration Name: StoryHarp is now free
Registration Code: 3062327956

I'm pointing it out for those interested.
Thank you, ProteanThread.
--
Maria Luisa C - 03/06/04 9.11.27, here.
http://fido.altervista.org/index.php