Vista? XP? ME? 98? 95? History of Windows!

July 24, 2005 5:05:13 PM

Vista? XP? ME? 98? 95? History of Windows!:
http://www.vistaarticles.com/articles/13/1/History-of-W...

More about : vista history windows

Anonymous
July 24, 2005 11:55:19 PM

Spam of a sort.
Self promotion of a new website on a wide variety of newsgroups in the
mistaken belief the information is all new.
Ignoring the already existing base of websites with Vista (Longhorn)
information.
That person should promote by participation instead of advertising.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

> Relevance?
>

> --
>
> Bruce Chambers
>
> Help us help you:
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

> both at once. - RAH
> adamfletcherone@gmail.com wrote:
>> Vista? XP? ME? 98? 95?
Related resources
July 25, 2005 2:16:30 AM

Thanks Adam...I found it interesting and informative...Pete

<adamfletcherone@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Vista? XP? ME? 98? 95? History of Windows!:
> http://www.vistaarticles.com/articles/13/1/History-of-W...

July 25, 2005 2:37:17 AM

<adamfletcherone@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Vista? XP? ME? 98? 95? History of Windows!:
> http://www.vistaarticles.com/articles/13/1/History-of-W...

"VISTA" is an acronym for the top five Windows problems: Viruses,
Infections, Spyware, Trojans and Adware.

Jimmy
Anonymous
July 25, 2005 8:04:01 AM

LOL! LOL!