Vista? XP? ME? 98? 95? History of Windows!

Vista? XP? ME? 98? 95? History of Windows!:
http://www.vistaarticles.com/articles/13/1/History-of-Windows
5 answers Last reply
More about vista history windows

    adamfletcherone@gmail.com wrote:
    > Vista? XP? ME? 98? 95?

    Relevance?

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    both at once. - RAH

    Spam of a sort.
    Self promotion of a new website on a wide variety of newsgroups in the
    mistaken belief the information is all new.
    Ignoring the already existing base of websites with Vista (Longhorn)
    information.
    That person should promote by participation instead of advertising.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    > Relevance?
    >

    > --
    >
    > Bruce Chambers
    >
    > Help us help you:
    > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    > both at once. - RAH
    > adamfletcherone@gmail.com wrote:
    >> Vista? XP? ME? 98? 95?

    Thanks Adam...I found it interesting and informative...Pete

    <adamfletcherone@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Vista? XP? ME? 98? 95? History of Windows!:
    > http://www.vistaarticles.com/articles/13/1/History-of-Windows

    <adamfletcherone@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Vista? XP? ME? 98? 95? History of Windows!:
    > http://www.vistaarticles.com/articles/13/1/History-of-Windows

    "VISTA" is an acronym for the top five Windows problems: Viruses,
    Infections, Spyware, Trojans and Adware.

    Jimmy

    LOL! LOL!

    Jimmy wrote:
    > "VISTA" is an acronym for the top five Windows problems: Viruses,
    > Infections, Spyware, Trojans and Adware.

Support Windows XP Microsoft Windows Vista