Status
Not open for further replies.

studiobass...@hotmail.com wrote:
> $20?

I'll offer $20 as well........ Oh, Plus shipping up to $5.00.

Thanks..... Please send a.s.a.p. Need it for the weekend. Thanks
soooooo much for your generosity : *)

John

You couldn't GIVE one to me. I don't think sony's product is built to
last.Unlike the DS that will keep playing after its been beat to heck.
Im waiting for failed units to start popping up here in the USA. In
japan they showed up much more quickly due to how much they play over
there. Nintendo's online service sells it for me as long as they don't
f--k it up. The games are overpriced as well.

The clock is ticking and the product quality just isn't there.

BTW, im no ones fanboy.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2001-02-12&res=l

I have both (well... one of my kids has a DS and the other a PSP)... you
can't see the PSP's screen for s**t in outside... even in a car it's hardly
readable... the DS you can play anywhere. yeah, the PSP is very "pretty",
but for the money I'd go DS anyday, especially for kids... let's face it...
are YOUR 9 year olds and their friends going to play nice with their DVD's?