Mouse lag just using Windows

Hi,

I just bought a new laptop (Vaio FS660) but this problem has happened
to me before on my desktop. USB logitech mouse, that can't seem to move
at the same time a window is animating in Windows. For example, if i
minimize a window with animation or maximize, and try to move the mouse
at the same time the pointer will track to the new position but snaps
there after the animation is done, almost like it can't do both things
at the same time. Now, I'm no expert, but I think we've come far enough
in terms of horsepower in computers that I should be able to move my
mouse at the same time as minimizing a window yes? This problem drives
me insane. I've installed mouseware, and that doesn't help, video
drivers are the latest i can get, as are chipset drivers. What's the
problem?

<fenrir.prime@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I just bought a new laptop (Vaio FS660) but this problem has happened
> to me before on my desktop. USB logitech mouse, that can't seem to move
> at the same time a window is animating in Windows. For example, if i
> minimize a window with animation or maximize, and try to move the mouse
> at the same time the pointer will track to the new position but snaps
> there after the animation is done, almost like it can't do both things
> at the same time. Now, I'm no expert, but I think we've come far enough
> in terms of horsepower in computers that I should be able to move my
> mouse at the same time as minimizing a window yes? This problem drives
> me insane. I've installed mouseware, and that doesn't help, video
> drivers are the latest i can get, as are chipset drivers. What's the
> problem?

switch the windows animation off.