Closed

For Sale: Asteroids Deluxe Upright in PA 19565

I sold this during my moving sale and the deal fell through only AFTER
it was moved to Wernersville, PA 19565. I am in Scottsdale, AZ 85260.
You see my problem?

I will take reasonable offers form anyone willing to coordinate
shipping, pick up or local delivery with me and family members in
Wernersville.
1 answer Last reply
More about sale asteroids deluxe upright 19565

    SOLD!

Classifieds Games Video Hot Deals