Anyone like Breakout/arkanoid games??

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

I have programmed a super cool breakout game called Mcky's Breakout 2.
With cool 3D-Like graphics and MOD music. Comes with level editor too.
It receives 10/10 on http://www.caiman.us.
It's a freeware game with no strings attached.
My website:
http://mcky_boyz.tripod.com/mckysbreakout

Thanks.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Newsreader:
On 2 Jun 2004 22:31:49 -0700,
"Mcky" wrote this message:

>I have programmed a super cool breakout game called Mcky's Breakout 2.
>With cool 3D-Like graphics and MOD music. Comes with level editor too.
>It receives 10/10 on http://www.caiman.us.
>It's a freeware game with no strings attached.
>My website:
>http://mcky_boyz.tripod.com/mckysbreakout

My wife likes your breakout program very much :)

/CoMa

--
Conny (CoMa) Magnusson
hubbabub@algonet.se

Mcky wrote:

> I have programmed a super cool breakout game called Mcky's Breakout 2.
> With cool 3D-Like graphics and MOD music. Comes with level editor too.
> It receives 10/10 on http://www.caiman.us.
> It's a freeware game with no strings attached.
> My website:
> http://mcky_boyz.tripod.com/mckysbreakout
>
> Thanks.

A really great game indeed!!!

"Mcky" <mckyboyz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have programmed a super cool breakout game called Mcky's Breakout 2.
> With cool 3D-Like graphics and MOD music. Comes with level editor too.
> It receives 10/10 on http://www.caiman.us.
> It's a freeware game with no strings attached.
> My website:
> http://mcky_boyz.tripod.com/mckysbreakout

I've been trying to download it but keep getting this Tripod error:

"This file is hosted by Tripod, a Lycos®Network Site, and is not
available for download. Please check out Tripod's Help system for more
information about Remote Loading and our Remote Loading policy."

Is it just because the site has exceeded its bandwidth?

News wrote:

> "Mcky" <mckyboyz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I have programmed a super cool breakout game called Mcky's Breakout 2.
> > With cool 3D-Like graphics and MOD music. Comes with level editor too.
> > It receives 10/10 on http://www.caiman.us.
> > It's a freeware game with no strings attached.
> > My website:
> > http://mcky_boyz.tripod.com/mckysbreakout
>
> I've been trying to download it but keep getting this Tripod error:
>
> "This file is hosted by Tripod, a Lycos®Network Site, and is not
> available for download. Please check out Tripod's Help system for more
> information about Remote Loading and our Remote Loading policy."
>
> Is it just because the site has exceeded its bandwidth?

In meanwhile you can download it from
http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f923.html
Rudy
http://www.caiman.us

"News" <news-groups(all_0f_th1s)@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:<2iegnaFmbuh5U1@uni-berlin.de>...
> "Mcky" <mckyboyz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I have programmed a super cool breakout game called Mcky's Breakout 2.
> > With cool 3D-Like graphics and MOD music. Comes with level editor too.
> > It receives 10/10 on http://www.caiman.us.
> > It's a freeware game with no strings attached.
> > My website:
> > http://mcky_boyz.tripod.com/mckysbreakout
>
> I've been trying to download it but keep getting this Tripod error:
>
> "This file is hosted by Tripod, a Lycos®Network Site, and is not
> available for download. Please check out Tripod's Help system for more
> information about Remote Loading and our Remote Loading policy."
>
> Is it just because the site has exceeded its bandwidth?

This is Tripod's one limitation:You cannot download my files from
another website linking to my files. In that case,visit my website and
download the game directly from there.

Mcky

"Rudy Versele" <rudy@caiman.be> wrote in message
> News wrote:
>
> > "Mcky" <mckyboyz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > I have programmed a super cool breakout game called Mcky's Breakout
2.
> > > With cool 3D-Like graphics and MOD music. Comes with level editor
too.
> > > It receives 10/10 on http://www.caiman.us.
> > > It's a freeware game with no strings attached.
> > > My website:
> > > http://mcky_boyz.tripod.com/mckysbreakout
> >
> > I've been trying to download it but keep getting this Tripod error:
> >
> > "This file is hosted by Tripod, a Lycos®Network Site, and is not
> > available for download. Please check out Tripod's Help system for
more
> > information about Remote Loading and our Remote Loading policy."
> >
> > Is it just because the site has exceeded its bandwidth?
>
> In meanwhile you can download it from
> http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f923.html
> Rudy

Thanks Rudy, much appreciated.

> "News" <news-groups(all_0f_th1s)@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > "Mcky" <mckyboyz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > I have programmed a super cool breakout game called Mcky's Breakout
2.
> > > With cool 3D-Like graphics and MOD music. Comes with level editor
too.
> > > It receives 10/10 on http://www.caiman.us.
> > > It's a freeware game with no strings attached.
> > > My website:
> > > http://mcky_boyz.tripod.com/mckysbreakout
> >
> > I've been trying to download it but keep getting this Tripod error:
> >
> > "This file is hosted by Tripod, a Lycos®Network Site, and is not
> > available for download. Please check out Tripod's Help system for
more
> > information about Remote Loading and our Remote Loading policy."
> >
> > Is it just because the site has exceeded its bandwidth?
>
> This is Tripod's one limitation:You cannot download my files from
> another website linking to my files. In that case,visit my website and
> download the game directly from there.

I tried that but all I get is your page flashing up briefly then it goes
to a Tripod page with a list of "Related topics" with "Welcome to Mcky's
Software" at the top. Clicking it just refreshes the same page. Might
be because I have my browser set to block Tripod's cookies. Downloaded
it from Rudy's site though and about to give it a try.

On 2 Jun 2004 22:31:49 -0700, mckyboyz@yahoo.com (Mcky) wrote:

>I have programmed a super cool breakout game called Mcky's Breakout 2.

Not bad, it plays too slowly- especially if the ball is at a low
angle it can take forever for the ball to get to the target and back .

There are some clever ideas here I hope you keep working on it.

Right now I will play it some but it won't replace DXBall
--
09 = ix

"Garrapata" <garrapat@09.netcom.com> wrote in message
> On 2 Jun 2004 22:31:49 -0700, mckyboyz@yahoo.com (Mcky) wrote:
>
> >I have programmed a super cool breakout game called Mcky's Breakout
2.

> Not bad, it plays too slowly- especially if the ball is at a low
> angle it can take forever for the ball to get to the target and back .
>
> There are some clever ideas here I hope you keep working on it.
>
> Right now I will play it some but it won't replace DXBall

I *love* DXBall. I also love Mcky's first try. Haven't tried his/her
newest.

Have a great day!

Ernest
"In the begining there was nothing, then God said, "Let there be
light"... and there was still nothing, but you could see it."