  • Microsoft
  • Media Player
  • Windows XP
July 25, 2005 12:12:07 AM

24/Jul/2005

RE: Volume in Windows Media Player

The volume is already set to maximum (slider all of the way to the
right), yet it is still too low (and I have excellent hearing).

How would I make the volume higher?

Thank you,

Barry Karas

More about : volume windows media player

Anonymous
July 25, 2005 12:12:08 AM

Open Windows Media Player and from the Toolbar select:
Play > Volume > Up (F10)

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Barry Karas" wrote:

| 24/Jul/2005
|
| RE: Volume in Windows Media Player
|
| The volume is already set to maximum (slider all of the way to the
| right), yet it is still too low (and I have excellent hearing).
|
| How would I make the volume higher?
|
| Thank you,
|
| Barry Karas
Anonymous
July 25, 2005 6:15:04 PM

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 19:27:35 -0500, "Carey Frisch [MVP]"
<cnfrisch@nospamgmail.com> wrote:

>Open Windows Media Player and from the Toolbar select:
>Play > Volume > Up (F10)

I tried it - and it doesn't work - unless it takes an awfully long
time or many, many F10s.

Thank you,

Barry Karas
!