Closed

WTB: Atari System I "stuff"

Roadblasters- footpedal, daughterboard, marquee
Indiana Jones- Control Panel, daughterboard
Marble Madness- (dreaming here.. full kit. marquee, cp, daughterboard)

I'm looking for any of the above,
Switching my Sys I away from Mame,
back to who he used to be.

Just e-mail me with what you got, and how much you're looking for it.

I'm in SoCal, local would be great, but will also pay to ship.

thanks!

jason
3 answers Last reply
More about atari system stuff

    "jmayer" <jasonwmayer@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1117744301.025660.320520
    @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

    > Roadblasters- footpedal, daughterboard, marquee
    > Indiana Jones- Control Panel, daughterboard
    > Marble Madness- (dreaming here.. full kit. marquee, cp, daughterboard)
    >

    > I'm looking for any of the above,
    > Switching my Sys I away from Mame,
    > back to who he used to be.
    >
    > Just e-mail me with what you got, and how much you're looking for it.
    >
    > I'm in SoCal, local would be great, but will also pay to ship.
    >

    > thanks!
    >
    > jason

    I have a RB pedal. Let me find it and I'll shoot you a pic.

    -Tom
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I have a line on an RB board and pedal and yoke.

    I also have a pedal myself, if interested.

    LMK

    Andrew

    jmayer wrote:
    > Roadblasters- footpedal, daughterboard, marquee
    > Indiana Jones- Control Panel, daughterboard
    > Marble Madness- (dreaming here.. full kit. marquee, cp, daughterboard)
    >

    > I'm looking for any of the above,
    > Switching my Sys I away from Mame,
    > back to who he used to be.
    >
    > Just e-mail me with what you got, and how much you're looking for it.
    >
    > I'm in SoCal, local would be great, but will also pay to ship.
    >

    > thanks!
    >
    > jason
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I have two carts, one with the 5220CNL and one without. $35/$45 shipped.
    Will retest before shipping to make sure it's good going into the box.

    The small 'daughtercard' is called a cartridge. To be clear, you are looking
    for the part that contains the game, correct?

    "jmayer" <jasonwmayer@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Roadblasters- footpedal, daughterboard, marquee

Classifieds Atari Hot Deals