WTB: Atari System I "stuff"

Last response: in Deals
June 2, 2005 5:31:41 PM

Roadblasters- footpedal, daughterboard, marquee
Indiana Jones- Control Panel, daughterboard
Marble Madness- (dreaming here.. full kit. marquee, cp, daughterboard)

I'm looking for any of the above,
Switching my Sys I away from Mame,
back to who he used to be.

Just e-mail me with what you got, and how much you're looking for it.

I'm in SoCal, local would be great, but will also pay to ship.

thanks!

jason

More about : wtb atari system stuff

June 2, 2005 7:48:34 PM

"jmayer" <jasonwmayer@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1117744301.025660.320520
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

> Roadblasters- footpedal, daughterboard, marquee
> Indiana Jones- Control Panel, daughterboard
> Marble Madness- (dreaming here.. full kit. marquee, cp, daughterboard)
>

> I'm looking for any of the above,
> Switching my Sys I away from Mame,
> back to who he used to be.
>
> Just e-mail me with what you got, and how much you're looking for it.
>
> I'm in SoCal, local would be great, but will also pay to ship.
>

> thanks!
>
> jason

I have a RB pedal. Let me find it and I'll shoot you a pic.

-Tom
Anonymous
June 3, 2005 12:39:52 AM

I have a line on an RB board and pedal and yoke.

I also have a pedal myself, if interested.

LMK

Andrew

jmayer wrote:
> Roadblasters- footpedal, daughterboard, marquee
> Indiana Jones- Control Panel, daughterboard
> Marble Madness- (dreaming here.. full kit. marquee, cp, daughterboard)
>

> I'm looking for any of the above,
> Switching my Sys I away from Mame,
> back to who he used to be.
>
> Just e-mail me with what you got, and how much you're looking for it.
>
> I'm in SoCal, local would be great, but will also pay to ship.
>

> thanks!
>
> jason
Anonymous
June 3, 2005 4:52:57 PM

I have two carts, one with the 5220CNL and one without. $35/$45 shipped.
Will retest before shipping to make sure it's good going into the box.

The small 'daughtercard' is called a cartridge. To be clear, you are looking
for the part that contains the game, correct?

!