Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadblasters- footpedal, daughterboard, marquee
Indiana Jones- Control Panel, daughterboard
Marble Madness- (dreaming here.. full kit. marquee, cp, daughterboard)

I'm looking for any of the above,
Switching my Sys I away from Mame,
back to who he used to be.

Just e-mail me with what you got, and how much you're looking for it.

I'm in SoCal, local would be great, but will also pay to ship.

thanks!

jason

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"jmayer" <jasonwmayer@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1117744301.025660.320520
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

> Roadblasters- footpedal, daughterboard, marquee
> Indiana Jones- Control Panel, daughterboard
> Marble Madness- (dreaming here.. full kit. marquee, cp, daughterboard)
>

> I'm looking for any of the above,
> Switching my Sys I away from Mame,
> back to who he used to be.
>
> Just e-mail me with what you got, and how much you're looking for it.
>
> I'm in SoCal, local would be great, but will also pay to ship.
>

> thanks!
>
> jason

I have a RB pedal. Let me find it and I'll shoot you a pic.

-Tom

I have a line on an RB board and pedal and yoke.

I also have a pedal myself, if interested.

LMK

Andrew

jmayer wrote:
> Roadblasters- footpedal, daughterboard, marquee
> Indiana Jones- Control Panel, daughterboard
> Marble Madness- (dreaming here.. full kit. marquee, cp, daughterboard)
>

> I'm looking for any of the above,
> Switching my Sys I away from Mame,
> back to who he used to be.
>
> Just e-mail me with what you got, and how much you're looking for it.
>
> I'm in SoCal, local would be great, but will also pay to ship.
>

> thanks!
>
> jason

I have two carts, one with the 5220CNL and one without. $35/$45 shipped.
Will retest before shipping to make sure it's good going into the box.

The small 'daughtercard' is called a cartridge. To be clear, you are looking
for the part that contains the game, correct?