search toolbar keeps poping up

July 25, 2005 12:55:02 AM

why the search toolbar keeps poping up by itself when i am working with my pc ?
i am using xp home edition and i have just format my harddisk .

More about : search toolbar poping

Anonymous
July 25, 2005 1:24:39 PM

Search Companion Starts If You Double-Click a Folder
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;321186

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP