search toolbar keeps poping up

why the search toolbar keeps poping up by itself when i am working with my pc ?
i am using xp home edition and i have just format my harddisk .
1 answer Last reply
More about search toolbar poping

    Search Companion Starts If You Double-Click a Folder
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;321186

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "david lee" wrote:

    | why the search toolbar keeps poping up by itself when i am working with my pc ?
    | i am using xp home edition and i have just format my harddisk .

Support Microsoft Windows XP