Status
Not open for further replies.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Pacman marquee 15.00 + Shipping
Pacman control panel just the metal no buttons or joystick 10.00 + Shipping
Stargate marquee 15.00 + Shipping
Tron Cabaret works great just replaced the 13" monitor ready to go 600.00

All items are in Des Moines Iowa and I can ship in the USA only. I can ship
the Tron via Pilot Air also you must pay for the cost to wrap and prepare
the Tron to ship.

Email mcrue1NOJUNK@hotmail.com
Anti spam in use so remove the NOJUNK to contact me

Pictures are available upon request

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003