Closed

Items For Sale Iowa

Pacman marquee 15.00 + Shipping
Pacman control panel just the metal no buttons or joystick 10.00 + Shipping
Stargate marquee 15.00 + Shipping
Tron Cabaret works great just replaced the 13" monitor ready to go 600.00

All items are in Des Moines Iowa and I can ship in the USA only. I can ship
the Tron via Pilot Air also you must pay for the cost to wrap and prepare
the Tron to ship.

Email mcrue1NOJUNK@hotmail.com
Anti spam in use so remove the NOJUNK to contact me

Pictures are available upon request
1 answer Last reply
More about items sale iowa

    You must pay for shipping for the Tron
    "." <mcrue1nojunk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Pacman marquee 15.00 + Shipping
    > Pacman control panel just the metal no buttons or joystick 10.00 +
    > Shipping
    > Stargate marquee 15.00 + Shipping
    > Tron Cabaret works great just replaced the 13" monitor ready to go 600.00
    >
    > All items are in Des Moines Iowa and I can ship in the USA only. I can
    > ship the Tron via Pilot Air also you must pay for the cost to wrap and
    > prepare the Tron to ship.
    >
    > Email mcrue1NOJUNK@hotmail.com
    > Anti spam in use so remove the NOJUNK to contact me
    >
    > Pictures are available upon request

Classifieds Hot Deals