WTB: Coin mech for Japanese Yen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone know where I can get a coin mech that will take Yen pieces - standard
4" by 3.5" (or whatever the dimensions are for your standard mech).

Thanks

takethispartoff.kurk_mackay@telus.net

I might have that just came out of a beat mania, email tomarrow, I will
look then.

dj moon sparkle #AT# hot mail #dot# comm

Happ Controls makes a 100 Yen mech in their "Metal Coin Mech" line.

--
Daniel
The Vintage Geek