Back Up Files from Personal Computer to Server

July 25, 2005 2:03:02 PM

What is the best way to backup files from my personal computer to the file
server?
--
Thank you,

Carmen
July 25, 2005 11:35:46 PM

"" wrote:
> What is the best way to backup files from my personal
> computer to the file
> server?
> --
> Thank you,
>
> Carmen

Thanks for all the information, since you didnt give any amount of
data, id say you could use any method to transfer the data, Floppy
disk, USB Flash memory, CD, DVD, Tape (if you can aford a tape drive
for both your PC and Server), Network (of some manor), PPP/SLIP seiral
connection there are many methods of data transfer.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Back-Files-...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1323199
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 12:03:16 AM

"Carmen" <Carmen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> What is the best way to backup files from my personal computer to the
> file
> server?
> --
> Thank you,