Back Up Files from Personal Computer to Server

What is the best way to backup files from my personal computer to the file
server?
--
Thank you,

Carmen
2 answers Last reply
More about back files personal computer server

    "" wrote:
    > What is the best way to backup files from my personal
    > computer to the file
    > server?
    > --
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Carmen

    Thanks for all the information, since you didnt give any amount of
    data, id say you could use any method to transfer the data, Floppy
    disk, USB Flash memory, CD, DVD, Tape (if you can aford a tape drive
    for both your PC and Server), Network (of some manor), PPP/SLIP seiral
    connection there are many methods of data transfer.

    Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Back-Files-Personal-Computer-Server-ftopict400290.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1323199

    "Carmen" <Carmen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > What is the best way to backup files from my personal computer to the
    > file
    > server?
    > --
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Carmen

    Which files?

Support Computers Microsoft Servers Windows XP