Final Part..need Video Card.please help

FFactoryXX

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2001
What do u think would be the best card to get..This is the last part i need on my 1.33ghz tbird...i want something that will last and will be a great card for upcoming games like planetscape and halo or black an white. I will probably get a new card next oct or nov so. heres my choices as of now..any comments
Leadtek 64mb gts pro-$189 shipped
Elsa 64mb ultra-$215 shipped
Visiontek Geforce3-$320 shipped

G

where are you getting an ELSA Gladiac ultra for 215$$??!?!?!
i want one! O AND BTW MSI STARFORCE GEFORCE2 PRO SUX!!! and the leadtek pro is slower than that..so be wary.

tartarhus

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2001
Buy a radeon LE. They cost about $80 and deliver great performance. They'll smear an MX in benchmarks and the money you'll save can go to better things like the next generation of video cards a year later.

G

He have a great cpu...
what about kyro 2 (wait 1 more week) 150 us$

it will play those games like a geforce 2 pro on higher resolution and higher depths...

G

dont waist time on cheap made crappy cards from those companys if u wanta geforce buy it from nvidia or a hurc. but why get a geforce (jsut crap if you ask me) if your waiting till oct. get teh radeon 2 it will spank any geforce card. and if u want a cheaper card get a radeon 64 or a geforce ultra both will be fine fore a while.

Computer Shop owner and Head tech.