FS: PCBs, parts, and WG6100 in Pittsburgh, PA (Baby is com..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clearing out excess - the baby is due in a few weeks and the house is a
mess - we're making room in the garage for alot of the stuff that was
in the room that is now the nursery, so I gotta clear some of my excess
video game stuff out to make room. I am located in the Pittsburgh, PA
area. I can ship but I would really prefer a local buyer for the 6100
monitor if at all possible since I would hate to have to pack it to
ship. Checks/MO/Paypal is acceptable. Shipping is additional.

Pricing is not firm - I am open to offers but I am not really looking
to give things away (I got to pay for all of that new baby furniture
you know!) :)

======
PCBS:
======

Toobin' PCB - Atari - missing several socketed chips (all RAM I think)
- $25

Crazy Climber PCB - Nichibutsu - Original Nichibutsu PCB - no tan color
on building but otherwise working 100% (RAM/color PROM issue?) - $90

Black Widow - Atari - Working but "web" grid does not line up. $60

Tempest PCB - Atari - missing chips. $50

Crystal Castles PCB - missing chips - ROMS intact though - $20

Land Maker - 100% working Taito F3 cart in original box with mini
marquee and instructions still in plastic bag - rare to find these with
the original boxes and inserts intact - $150

Pop n Pop - 100% working Taito F3 cart in original box with mini
marquee and instructions still in plastic bag - rare to find these with
the original boxes and inserts intact - $150

Bubbles PCBs - Williams 3 board set (CPU, ROM, Interface) - working
100% - $140

Atari ARII - rev 02 - color vector audio reg PCB - missing 5v
adjustment pot since I stole it for a rev 04 ARII board - was working
great before I took the 5v pot. $10

Black Tiger - Working but has a graphics glitch - $25

Tutankham - Stern/Konami - Currently untested but was working a year or
2 ago. Had a graphics glitch when last tested. $25

Super Basketball - Konami - Currently untested but was 100% working a
year or 2 ago. $15

Street Football - Bally/Sente - 4 PCB set - untested and fairly
uncommon title. $75

John Elway's Team Quarterback - Leland - untested - $25

Quarterback - Leland - untested - $25

======
PARTS:
======

Tempest main wiring harness - tested/working (I used it to bench test
and play my Tempest boards last fall before I made an adapter to play
Tempest in my Space Duel cabinet) - $50

Space Duel main wiring harness - tested/working (I used it to bench
test and play my SD and Major Havoc boards last fall before I bought a
dedicated Space Duel cabinet) - $45

Tempest control panel - bare but unmolested - original Tempest overlay
intact and is in "ok" shape - $20

Space Duel conrol panel - missing start buttons but otherwise intact I
do believe. $40

Space Duel control panel - bare - drilled for multi vector use
(mounting holes for joysticks for Black Widow and spinner knob for
Tempest added - great ZVG control panel). $20

Moon Patrol control panel - intact - original overlay in good shape -
CP wiring harness is intact as is buttons and joystick. $50

Robotron power transformer assy - the big heavy power block from the
bottom of the cabinet - salvaged from a junk Robotron cabinet - I was
using it to supply isolated power for my test monitor but now have an
Amiga monitor for my test bench so I don't need it. This is HEAVY.
$40

Robotron monitor bezel - Phoenix Arcade repro - NLA - brand new and
never used - still in original shipping box - $70

Multi Williams art kit - Phoenix Arcade bezel (NLA), side art, marquee,
control panel and overlay - all brand new - $200

Multi Williams bezel underlay - Phoenix Arcade - this is the had cut
monitor bezel underlay - $25

Crazy Climber trimline (mini) control panel overlay - Brand new -
Exceptional metal panel repro - $60

NOS Williams Bubbles upright control panel overlay - NOS - NOS - RARE -
RARE - RARE - $200

=========
MONITORS:
=========

WG6100 - color vector/XY monitor - tested/not working - small dot of
burn in the center. Was going to make this my test bench XY monitor
but I never got around to rebuilding it. Tube is good as it was tested
with my working 6100 boards awhile back when I was troubleshooting
them. Deflection PCB has the daughtercard mod on it from Atari.
$250/BO

Email me if interested.

Steve P.

Forgot to mention...

Best way to contact me is via email at: stevepren-newsgroups@yahoo.com

My GMAIL account it basically so I can post to USENET from work. :)

Thx.

Steve P.

I'm interested in the 6100. I sent you mail but not sure you got it.

All emails replied to.

--
-Steve P.

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus