FA $10 gameboy dual link cable for only $4.00

Last response: in Deals
June 5, 2005 11:06:36 PM

Goto http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8197...

Dual Link Cable Game Boy Color, Blue Brand New in original sealed
package.$4.00
Experience head-to-head gameplay when you link your Game Boy Color or
Classic system to another Game Boy Color or Classic system.
Dual Link Cable: The Dual Link cable provides a communication link from
yo0ur Game boy Pocket/Color to another Game Boy Pocket/Color or Game
Boy Classic.. Simply plug the one end of the dual Link Cable connector
into the EXT socket of your Game Boy Pocket /Color and plug the other
end of the cable to the EXT socket in the second Game Boy console.
"Not suitable for chilfren under 6 years of age. Upc code is
780332200377

Joytech Link Cables Review

Not only do Joytech pride themselves on producing quality PlayStation,
PSone and PlayStation 2 compatible controllers but they can also take
credit for a quality selection of peripherals, and today we examine
their Link Cables.

It's a well known fact that link cable gaming (Similar to the i.Link on
the PlayStation 2) provides unparalleled milti-player fun, and is an
experience that can never be matched by split screen multiplayer
action. Unfortunately, it's also a well known fact that two consoles,
two television sets and two copies of the same game don't just happen
to end up in anything other than gaming editor's offices too often.
Still, if you are lucky, rich or blessed enough to have this
circumstance occur in your home, then the link cable is something your
going to need.

In terms of performance, the Joytech Link Cables do exactly what you
would expect them to, as was evidenced by the tears in our eyes when we
returned to our old favorite Wipeout 2097. The cable consistently
performed, and we didn't have any problems with the connectors at all,
so given it's again cheaper than Sony's official cables (Which are also
quite tricky to get your hands on these days anyway) it's just about
the most cost effective, working Link Cable on the market.
http://www.personalshopper.com/jsp/AMProductDetailNew.j...;jsessionid=036E495FED9B975D83D3B157E0BB80CF.server165?productID=307505&categoryID=4876&pageNum=1
at $9.99 + shipping. At wally world.
Check it out!!! Shipping at 1lb or less rate to your zip code usps.
All our auctions include free gifts. If you find one that does not ,
let me know and I will make it so!!
We have the largest selection of truly unique items. Your gonna find
something you want I guarantee it.
still more at
http://www.bidville.com/browse/?index=7&vt=0&uid=198368
and don't miss out at
http://www.sellatonce.com/cgi-bin/Shop/jpmcbooks

More about : gameboy dual link cable

June 6, 2005 8:04:12 PM

YESH! I'll take 10 of them!

Can i plug it into my DS for wireless connection?!

!