Status
Not open for further replies.

I have the 50" megalo cab I'm considering selling to a local small
arcade at a price that's practically a donation. The question is, how
much is the pcb worth? That's the one part I don't really want to just
give them that cheap.

Around $70 to $110 for the PCB, quite common these days.. I feel that many a
VF2 has been used to fix or converted to Sega Rally by operators.

Andy