Keeping Users

I want to format my hard drive, but i also want to keep every setting
and every file (My documents, my pictures, firefox profiles, IE
profiles, cookies, user settings e.g. Resolution, programs that load on
startup, backgrounds) everything, all i want to get rid of is programs
that i have installed, if i could aswell, i would like to keep all the
updates that i have downloaded with xp to save my downloaded them
again. how can i do this, i have 2 hard drives, so im going to transfer
the settings accross to my secondary hard drive, format my primary, then
transfer the settings back from the secondary to the main.

--
evilshaddow

You say you want to format your drive, but from what you say after
that, it doesn't sound as if that's what you really want.

If you want to keep just about everything except what you'd installed,
why not simply uninstall those things?

I don't believe what you want is possibe otherwise.

TRENDING THREADS