Hi, i've recently recieved a 'delayed write failed' error message in a pop-up
(the pop-up involved 'D:' which is my second hard drive) on my desktop
screen. Now, every program seems to hog alot of cpu which didn't originally
and my pc is just generally slow. music and video is distorted aswell. Here
is a link to all my pc's information if it helps:

http://www.pcpitstop.com/TechExpress.asp?id=EGLXNWXAB9QS393U

--
Please reply. I will be very greatful,

Thomas

Thomas J Wrote:
> Hi, i've recently recieved a 'delayed write failed' error message in a
> pop-up
> (the pop-up involved 'D:' which is my second hard drive) on my desktop
> screen. Now, every program seems to hog alot of cpu which didn't
> originally
> and my pc is just generally slow. music and video is distorted aswell.
> Here
> is a link to all my pc's information if it helps:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/85wmv
>
> --
> Please reply. I will be very greatful,
>
> Thomas

for some reason it shows me my pc information

--
whiteboysokrazy

whiteboysokrazy Wrote:
> for some reason it shows me my pc information

opps i looked closer and that is your pc its just that they are very
similar sorry i could not be of any help

--
whiteboysokrazy