Linksys WAG54G Installation

The 'Quick Installation' for this unit states :-

Open your Web Browser
Enter the address http://192.168.1.1 and press 'enter'

at this stage I get 'Web Page unavailable off line' which seems
logical but what am I supposed to do ?

Your browser went offline because you tried to surf to a page while your
computer wasn't connected to any network. Now that your computer is
connected to the router's LAN, you must put your browser back online.

If you're using Internet Explorer, uncheck Work Offline in the File menu.

Ron Bandes, CCNP, CTT+, etc.