user Account won't open

July 25, 2005 11:31:03 PM

I need help, when I click on the User Accounts in control panel nothing
happens. Any Suggestions??

Thanks!

More about : user account open

Anonymous
July 26, 2005 7:27:32 AM

Just learned this. To resolve the problem, type these commands from Start,
Run dialog:
regsvr32 jscript.dll
If that does not help, execute the following commands as well.

regsvr32 nusrmgr.cpl
regsvr32 /i mshtml.dll

More info:
User Accounts applet is completely blank:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/useracc.htm

"Need Help" <NeedHelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need help, when I click on the User Accounts in control panel nothing
> happens. Any Suggestions??
>
> Thanks!
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 8:18:04 PM

I just got here and have the same problem. I tried all 3 commands and they
completed successfully but it did not resolve the problem. Any other
suggestions? Thanks

!