user Account won't open

I need help, when I click on the User Accounts in control panel nothing
happens. Any Suggestions??

Thanks!
2 answers Last reply
More about user account open

    Just learned this. To resolve the problem, type these commands from Start,
    Run dialog:
    regsvr32 jscript.dll
    If that does not help, execute the following commands as well.

    regsvr32 nusrmgr.cpl
    regsvr32 /i mshtml.dll

    More info:
    User Accounts applet is completely blank:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/useracc.htm

    "Need Help" <NeedHelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I need help, when I click on the User Accounts in control panel nothing
    > happens. Any Suggestions??
    >
    > Thanks!

    I just got here and have the same problem. I tried all 3 commands and they
    completed successfully but it did not resolve the problem. Any other
    suggestions? Thanks

    "pcbutts1" wrote:

    > Just learned this. To resolve the problem, type these commands from Start,
    > Run dialog:
    > regsvr32 jscript.dll
    > If that does not help, execute the following commands as well.
    >
    > regsvr32 nusrmgr.cpl
    > regsvr32 /i mshtml.dll
    >
    > More info:
    > User Accounts applet is completely blank:
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org/useracc.htm

    > "Need Help" <NeedHelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I need help, when I click on the User Accounts in control panel nothing
    > > happens. Any Suggestions??
    > >
    > > Thanks!

Control Panel Microsoft User Accounts Windows XP