HELP - XP not allowing account sign in

July 25, 2005 11:31:04 PM

After going into safe mode to attempt to delete some wayward spyware files,
Windows XP is not letting me sign onto my account. After typing in my
password, my account loads but then immediately it logs itself off. I am
using XP home edition SP1 - can anyone please help me? Thank you.

More about : allowing account sign

July 26, 2005 1:51:38 AM

See if this helps..
See section "Unable to logon to Windows after removing BlazeFind using a
spyware removal utility? " here:
http://www.winxptutor.com/wsaremove.htm

!