Atari SUPER SPRINT - price check

Last response: in Deals
June 7, 2005 8:48:51 PM

What is the current range of value of an Atari 3-player Super Sprint, in
great condition and working order?
thanks,
jeff
June 7, 2005 10:06:19 PM

$300 or less would be good.

Troy,

"Jeff Peters" <jbpandy@aros.net> wrote in message
> What is the current range of value of an Atari 3-player Super Sprint, in
> great condition and working order?
> thanks,
> jeff

Anonymous
June 7, 2005 10:31:26 PM

$300 to $500.

Ken.

"Jeff Peters" <jbpandy@aros.net> wrote in message
> What is the current range of value of an Atari 3-player Super Sprint, in
> great condition and working order?
> thanks,
> jeff

June 7, 2005 10:43:38 PM

I have a kinda nice one probably a 8 out of 10. paid $500 for it 5 years
ago. but then again it is my favorite game. and I had to talk an operator
(Hi Pete) out of it as it was on his route at the time. I remember him
saying it was a great earner.

You should have seen the look on the kids face who was playing it when i
told him it would be mine in about an hour. cruel I know..

- Patrick Mettes (Bentley Bear)

"Ken Adkins" <highoctanegamer@comcast.net> wrote in message
> $300 to $500.
>
> Ken.
>

> "Jeff Peters" <jbpandy@aros.net> wrote in message
>> What is the current range of value of an Atari 3-player Super Sprint, in
>> great condition and working order?
>> thanks,
>> jeff

June 8, 2005 4:53:27 AM

It is a medium res monitor. I paid $300 last year for a beat-up one and
thought it was a good deal.

"Ken Adkins" <highoctanegamer@comcast.net> wrote in message
> $300 to $500.
>
> Ken.
>

> "Jeff Peters" <jbpandy@aros.net> wrote in message
> > What is the current range of value of an Atari 3-player Super Sprint, in
> > great condition and working order?
> > thanks,
> > jeff

Anonymous
June 17, 2005 7:12:14 AM

>What is the current range of value of an Atari 3-player Super Sprint, in
>great condition and working order?
>thanks,
>jeff

The last one that sold on eBay went for $650, recently.

The only one currently on eBay is $1100 BuyItNow.

I just picked up one of these machines recently.

Super Sprint is a cool game. 3 players at once, med-res monitor, fun
to play, earns money still (3 players at once), unusual control setup
to MAME.

So I can see why collectors & operators would be after the game.

I might consider trading mine due to the amount of space it takes up,
but we'll see.
!